Welcome to my personal website!
Hi! I am Charbel Sakr (CV). I am a PhD candidate in Professor Naresh Shanbhag's group at UIUC.
I am mainly interested in low complexity, resource constrained Machine Learning. Please check out my Research page on this website for more detailed info about the cool research I do.
Outside research, I am also interested in developing a weird sense of humour.
- Our CICC paper got accepted! Jan. 13, 2020
- I have been awarded the ECE Rambus Fellowship in Electrical and Computer Engineering for 2019-2020! Mar. 15, 2018
- Our two ICLR papers got accepted! Dec. 20, 2018
- Our bioCAS paper got accepted! Aug. 13, 2018
- I have been awarded the ECE Rambus Fellowship in Electrical and Computer Engineering for 2018-2019! Mar. 15, 2018
- Our two ICASSP papers got accepted! Jan. 29, 2018
- I received the best in session award at Techcon 2017! Sep. 13, 2017
- Our ICML paper got accepted! May 12, 2017
- I have passed my Qual Exam and am now officially a PhD Candidate! May 1, 2017
- Our ISCAS paper got accepted! Feb. 17, 2017
- Our ICASSP paper got accepted! Dec. 12, 2016
411 Coordinate Science Laboratory
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1308 West Main Street, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Email: sakr2 AT illinois DOT edu